Re: McCoy is Right! New Mail Format to Start Now.

James A. Donald says:
> Perry E. Metzger writes
> > The point, Tim, is that you keep conflating a bad MIME reader that you
> > happen to use with the notion that MIME is bad.
>
> No two mimes seem to entirely agree what mime format is.

Well, the specification is pretty clear. Its pretty simple stuff,
actually, and remarkably well designed.

> I use Sun's stuff.  It is a pile of stinking shit.

When last I checked, Sun's "Mailtool" did not support MIME, but
supported a proprietary enclosure format. (This may have changed in
the Openwindows supplied with 2.4, but to my knowledge 2.4 only came
out weeks ago and it is unlikely that you are using it.)

Perry