Re: MIME

Mr. Anonymous does well to remain anonymous. His comments are
embarassing to him.

Naturally the idea is old -- I explicitly mentioned NeXT mail, didn't
I? The point is that this is an open, non-proprietary, and
STANDARDIZED framework for doing arbitrary recursive encapsulation of
data in EMail.

Perry

[email protected] says: