Re: The Thread That Wouldn't Die (Was: Re: McCoy is Right!)

On Fri, 16 Dec 1994, Lucky Green wrote:
> And we will go through it again and again and again until the ones who
> don't like MIME wake up to the fact that MIME is essential for todays and
> tomorrows email messages.

Well it certainly is not essential for todays messages.

Drop into alt.binaries.pictures.*

When the news people wish to transmit pictures of naked girls, etc,
they do not use MIME

Now maybe they should use MIME, and maybe they will use MIME in
the future, but today, MIME is still bleeding edge.

If you want to fix that, start programming instead of shooting
the messenger.

We have the right to defend ourselves and our
property, because of the kind of animals that we        James A. Donald
are.  True law derives from this right, not from
the arbitrary power of the omnipotent state.            [email protected]