Name that phone

I'm trying to come up with a name for the secure phone software I'm
planning on releasing.  The software would turn any multimedia PC
into a secure phone.

I'm open to suggestions for the name.  Some names that have been
suggested:

 1) Voice PGP
 2) Pretty Good Secure Phone  (PGSP)
 3) PGP Phone

I like 2 or 3.  Does anyone want to suggest other names, or vote for
which of these is better?  Send your replies to [email protected], with the
subject line of "Name that phone".  The winner will get a free copy.
But then, so will a lot of other people.