Re: PGP-MIME spec (No Flames Allowed!)

Excerpts from radiomail-dups: 19-Dec-94 PGP-MIME spec (No Flames Al..
"JEFF LICQUIA @mhc.uiuc. (1794*)

> I've noticed Mr. Borenstein's presence here in cypherpunks; I invite him
> to clarify or update as needed.

I think you stated it pretty well.  I think we now have someone who has
stepped forward to write the new MIME-PGP draft, in consultation with
Phil Zimmerman and myself.  (I won't name him in public, since he may
prefer to keep a low profile for now.)  I'm sure that when the draft is
ready, its existence will be announced on cypherpunks.  -- Nathaniel