Remailer list supplied

As per your request I just set up a mail robot that provides the
remailer-list via email.  It is slaved to the finger list at berkeley and
gets updated from it once daily.

To try it send email to [email protected]

If mail to remailer.hasp.com bounces try speedbumps.hasp.com
my changes to DNS may not have propagated out to the world yet.
If you reference this server please use the address
[email protected] since speedbumps.hasp.com may not always
be the host supplying this service.

If you have any questions or comments about this service just email me a
message.

djw

 On Wed, 21 Dec 1994, L. McCarthy wrote:

> I don't know of a way to get it automatically via mail. Since, short of Web
> access, Internet mail access is a necessary condition for using a remailer,
> I've been meaning to hack something together for Raph to handle this lowest-
> common-denominator means of access. So I think it would be great to see you
> set it up for autoreply, Sam, if you can hook it in to the source for regular
> updates.

Duncan J Watson                         Email: [email protected]
Technical Support/Development           ph#: +1 212 564 5678
Aladdin Software Security, Inc.         fax#:+1 212 564 3377