Re: NONE

[email protected] wrote:

> Matthew Ghio,
>         You've done a great job in the past and continue to do so, but for
> the past week some (all?) of your users have not been getting any mail.
>         What happened?  Post to cypherpunks, remailer-operators, alt.privacy
> or alt.anonymous.messages, alt.abuse.recovery (either one. You choose).
>
> Thanks.

Well, I finally got a chance to catch up on a lot of email that I hadn't had
time to read recently.  I had to take myriad.pc.cc.cmu.edu down for awhile.
It should be back up in a few weeks.  My alias-based remailers,
[email protected] and [email protected] are still up.  c2.org has
been having network connection problems lately and some messages may have
been delayed, but to my knowledge nothing has been lost.

For those who have been asking, help files are available by sending
mail to [email protected], [email protected], and a
list of remailers and mail to usenet gateways is available from
[email protected]