Kiwi cypherpunks & other things

All,
    I am going on holiday for 3 weeks so will be unsubing from
the list for a while.  Can you email me directly about kiwi
cpunks?  and other stuff.  A listserv @ cybernet would be a good
thing.  We could have our own NZ kiwi cypherpunks mailing list!
Oh, what we would talk about! :)

Oh, Thanks to all who helped me with the 2048 bit keys.  I thought
it was the 15-dec-94!  Anyway I changed the source a bit so now
I can generate 16384 bit keys.  On the other hand trying to gen
a 2048 bit key with this modified code just failed so maybe I`ll
have to wait!!! (shiiit!)  I cant set the clock on our machines.