DDJ editorial

    I think this sentence was missing a NOT:

                                    If, as some claim and RSA disputes, the
  code was reverse-engineered from object files in off-the-shelf software,
  then the law was probably broken - unless RSA and other vendors decide to
  test the strength of highly questionable and likely unenforceable
  shrink-wrap licenses that try to prohibit disassembly/decompilation.

    (But I don't have the DDJ to verify this)