To: [email protected]
Cc: [email protected] (Rishab Aiyer Ghosh)
Subject: Pazzap reputation software
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 94 21:38:57 -0800
From: "Vladimir Z. Nuri" <[email protected]>

Hello. At one time I posted a message asking for volunteers to help me debug
some reputation/mail filtering software. My "phase two" tests are progressing
and the software is serving multiple subscribers with a degree of
reliability.

I would now like to open up my tests to the wider cypherpunk
audience for "phase three".  I would be delighted if anyone would be
interested in participating.

At this point I particularly need people who want to play with the
command features and are not just subscribing to what they see as a free
and no-involvement-required mail filtering service. In preparation
for any new users I have just html'd the complete documentation
for easy reference on my web site.

The software is still in a prototype stage and the redistribution of
messages is not at the utmost reliable level. In particular at this
stage I may still have to periodically put the list on "hold" periodically to
debug the software. However at this point I believe the reliability
is rapidly nearing a high level.

For more information use Mosaic or Lynx to the URL

ftp://ftp.netcom.com/pub/vznuri/home.html

(I have relaxed earlier more formal nondisclosure terms but I do ask
that you submit to an informal "nonpublicity" agreement.)

This will serve as the master bulletin board for future developments
in the software. pay special attention to the "status" item which
I will update very regularly (and in most cases use in lieu of
a mailing list)

Thanks--

p.s. this was posted through a remailer due to mailing problems at my end.

\  / ~/ |\| | | |> | Vladimir Z. Nuri : : : : : `Imagination is more important
 \/  /_ | | \_/ |\ | [email protected] : : : : : : than knowlege'  (Einstein)

Rishab Aiyer Ghosh                                "In between the breaths is
[email protected]                                  the space where we live"
[email protected]                                        - Lawrence Durrell
Voice/Fax/Data +91 11 6853410
Voicemail +91 11 3760335                 H 34C Saket, New Delhi 110017, INDIA