HACK - EFH Presents Free PGP Encryption Workshop (fwd)

Just thought you may be interested in this.
Anybody ever hear of this EFH group?  It's nice to see somebody making
PGP a little easier for the average jane/joe end-user-type to use.

- From the node of FringeWare Daily:
:
: Sent from: Jon Lebkowsky <jonl>@io.com
: