Re: Siegel and Lewis

On Wed, 4 Jan 1995, Doug Barnes wrote:

> Date: Wed, 4 Jan 1995 07:42:57 -0600 (CST)
> From: Doug Barnes <[email protected]>
> To: Raph Levien <[email protected]>
> Cc: [email protected]
> Subject: Re: Siegel and Lewis
>

> Why is it that so many cypherpunks like the economist?
>
> I learned recently that Eric is a big fan. So am I. You're certainly
> not the first other cypherpunk to mention this. Weird. I mean, it's
> not exactly a radical publication... it just gets its *&#$*#$ facts
> right. Probably this is it.

I am also a fan.

I tend to focus on the subject matter economist prints.  I just find it
more on target than most if not all of the major U.S. media sources.

> Doug

073BB885A786F666 nemo repente fuit turpissimus - potestas scientiae in usu est
6E6D4506F6EDBC17 quaere verum ad infinitum, loquitur sub rosa    -    wichtig!