Re: warning letter from...

Speaking of Scientology...

Forwarded message:

--
Ed Carp, N7EKG    			[email protected], [email protected]
801/534-8857 voicemail			801/460-1883 digital pager

Finger [email protected] for PGP 2.5 public key		[email protected]
                       ** PGP encrypted email preferred! **

"What's the use of distant travel if only to discover - you're homeless in
your heart."  --Basia, "Yearning"