regards to legal attempt to stifle remailers

After reading the post from teh Scientologists about lockout out groups
form anon-remailers, I was thining a little bit, note I said a little bit
this isnt a fully fleshed out idea yet.  I was thinking it may be smart
for osme of the remailers to lock out the groups, in particular those
operators who do it forma student acount, or perhaps from their own
account in teh United states where legal action would be able to reach
them.  But to get around this, the anon users can use the Finland server,
or a new and imporoved anon-remailer.  By shopping around for ISPs it is
possible to find a provider who takes payment thru mail and doesnt
require positive ID to set up an account.  With this you then either run
that account as the remailer, a totally anon account not linked to your
person and thus immune from legal actions(besies having it closed by the
ISP if they are pressured) or you can run a SLIP connection and runa
remailer much like Julf's on your own machien thru a dedicated SLIP line.

i want to know everything          http://www.mcs.com/~nesta/home.html
i want to be everywhere                     Nesta's Home Page
i want to fuck everyone in the world               &
i want to do something that matters         /-/ a s t e zine