The Carol Anne Controversy

C'Punks,

Well, folks, this has certainly been an exciting SPAM/FLAME war we've been
watching.  I've personally enjoyed skipping a good portion of the text of the
messages and just watching the headers continue to grow in size as more and
more people have been added to the CC list.  Although, I must admit that I
enjoyed the Winternet Sysadmin's Rebuttal.

Between this and Matt's article about being an international arms courier
(Great Article Matt!!!) I've discovered my own answer to the Soap Operas I
miss while I'm at work every day.

Think I'll go make some popcorn and sit back to watch the fireworks some more.

-- Brad