From me to me to you...The Actual Article

Dear All of You,

This is the article, and what I did with it. It is complete in it's

entireity, from the bang paths, to the crosspostings. Please study them

carefully, for my next post will contain the first response to the article,

three days later. ALL DURING THIS TIME, I WAS LED TO BELIEVE, THROUGH PHONE

CALLS THAT THIS WAS "GOING TO BE INVESTIGATED SOON". NOTHING OF THE SORT

HAPPENED. NO ONE IN ANY OF THE TEN GROUPS RAISED A SINGLE OBJECTION. PERIOD.

             I believe in your capacity to fairly judge.

               My response to the first complaint lies

                  still censored in my mail reader.

                    For if .1% of all the Usenet

                         is inappropriate to