Re: pgp shells for windows....

> winpgp2.6 was the most succesfull pgp shell I could find but the interface
> was stale and non descript.  including the fact that when it executed the
> commands it opened a window and I was interfacing with the dos pgp
> interface, I found that a little redundant for a shell program; but then
> again I'm not sure if an interface with pgp can be done any other way.

Try ftp.netcom.com:/pub/ec/ecarp/pgpwind.zip - you might find it a bit more
to your liking.  There are others out there, and their authors will probably
speak up :)
--
Ed Carp, N7EKG    			[email protected], [email protected]
801/534-8857 voicemail			801/460-1883 digital pager

Finger [email protected] for PGP 2.5 public key		[email protected]
                       ** PGP encrypted email preferred! **

"What's the use of distant travel if only to discover - you're homeless in
your heart."  --Basia, "Yearning"