Re: A Fire Upon the Deep

When we say 'anonymous video-conferencing' here, I take it that's not the
same as in videophones whereby you sit there and have your mugshot
transmitted across to the other party... that would be distinctly
un-anonymous :)

The thing being, say you set up an anonymous-video-or-otherwise-remailer,
you have to ensure that people don't manage to get into that as such
would obviously give away the identities of all parties.  Given that
people can supposedly hack the DOD computer system, that doesn't seem so
unlikely, so are anonymous-remailers really all that safe?

 [email protected]   [email protected]   PO Box 86141, Govt PO, Kln, HKG.

  Computers   Communications  Reduced Rate IDD Service   Innovative Widgets

 Help protect the environment : This message is made from recycled electrons