Finally got on

I finally got on...   I actually didn't get that swamped,  but certainly I
couldn't
be expected to know that cypherpunks-request was defunkt.    Oh well.    Now
that
I'm on,    I was wondering if anyone would let me know the status of Phil
Zimmerman's
case,  and where I can xtract any info.     I've heard reports that the
Govt.  was
planning to press charges.     Just getting back on here again,    I'm not
in the
know of these things,    but can now handle large amounts of mail.   I'm
also
interested in knowing how I can help in Phil's defence case.    Where do
people
mail checks to Phil's defence fund?

Anyway,   glad to be back up here again....    And a big fat HAPPY NEW YEAR
all of you Cypherpunk folks!!  And Oh Yea!!   Hi Brad,  glad to make your
acquaintence...    Yup!  The WELL was sure hosed today....    I'm just now
getting
mail thats backed up now for the 4 days I've been without power.

There is ONE disadvantage of living out in the country....    Power can be a
tad
flakey.     We've just got our power turned on today....  Yay!!!   When I
returned
from MacWorld,   things were really dark up here.   :-)

Cheers
C. Crunch

PS = Scuse the formatting,   I STILL cannot get Microphone to not
automatically
word wrap.