Re: Data Haven problems

> Some sites may only accept encrypted files, which reduces the spam
> potential considerably, as well as reducing your exposure to the
> porn police, though it's difficult to do anything about files that are
> encrypted with a public key whose private key has been posted to the net,
> or fake crypto headers in an otherwise unencrypted file,

   This is interesting; during the last week or so that I've not been
current with the list, I've started to implement a data-haven that takes
information over sockets or MIME e-mail, and requires the use of PGP
keypairs for the data.  I don't *WANT* to know what data they're
transferring me.  If digicash would ever reply to one of my applications,
I could sell it on a digicash/day basis.  Blah.  Neat idea, but the $
part is kinda limiting.

-jon

( --------[ Jonathan D. Cooper ]--------[ [email protected] ]-------- )
( PGP 2.6.2 keyprint: 31 50 8F 82 B9 79 ED C4  5B 12 A0 35 E0 9B C0 01 )
( home page: http://taz.hyperreal.com/~entropy/ ]---[ Key-ID: 4082CCB5 )