Scientology and remailers.

Posting the truth about Scientology, in the face of
harassment and threats by scientologists, is an
excellent example of the legitimate use of remailers,
as is alt.abuse.recovery, and talk.politics.china

We have the right to defend ourselves and our
property, because of the kind of animals that we
are.  True law derives from this right, not from    James A. Donald
the arbitrary power of the omnipotent state.        [email protected]

               http://www.catalog.com/jamesd/