pgp.el, as shown at the last PhysMeet

At this weekend's Physical Meeting, I demonstrated pgp.el, an
interface to PGP for use from GNU Emacs.  As I mentioned, this
package is available from the standard Emacs lisp archives and
other places.  However, the version I showed is advanced beyond
those sites, most notably in the use of color to highlight
various PGP messages, and in the "transparent decryption"
feature that I talked about the most.

If you'd like to look over this latest version, you can snarf it
from:

	       ftp.sgi.com:private/pgp-el.tar.gz

This version is still under test and development (notably, I
want to get the transparency working for rmail as well as mh-e,
and for sending as well as receiving).  Because it's not
finished yet, I've put it in the private/ directory, which is
protected against browsing.  When that's all finished, I'll be
publishing it again in the usual places.