Re: Good "Economist" article on Cyberspace

Right Tim it was a great article in the Economist Tradition.  I'll post
it as soon as it makes it into the databases.

Unblievable Barlow Quote:

On-line purists might want nothing to do with government, but government
was likely to intrude anyway.  So the EFF sought to minimise the
intrusion; "to keep Pharoh from following us into the Red Sea," as Mr.
Barlow puts it.

I *want* Pharoh to follow us into the Red Sea, myself.

DCF

--
You don't have to be nice to nation states you meet on the way up if
you're not coming back down.