Re: The Remailer Crisis

>    From: [email protected] (Duncan Frissell)
>
>    I offer to pay for and operate a remailer account on any system that will
>    have me.
>
> best.com, based in Mt. View, CA.  Mail to [email protected], or try
> the other standard extensions.
>
> I'm sure there are others.

	To my knowledge there exists 3 packages which allow you to run
a remailer out of an account. Matt Ghio's remailer, mixmaster (Lance
Cottrell?), and the simple package available on ftp.csua.berkeley.edu,
which derives from Eric and Hal's original code.

	c2.org, of course, welcomes remailers.

--
sameer						Voice:   510-841-2014
Network Administrator				Pager:	 510-321-1014