IRS "DataBase"

    In reference to the IRS database, I heard this announced on the radio
    this morning - that the database has existed for years and that it is
    being worked currently rather enthusiastically. The news announcer
    somewhat eggagerated the comment that followed which seemed to make
    clear the fact the we members of "John Q. Public" would NOT have access
    to these records to review or correct them. The DJ and others picked it
    up and talked about it afterwards and obviously did not approve. I
    believe that the IRS is exempt from many laws, so is this for real???

    Digital Cash? Probably.
    Anonymous Buying? Wishful Thinking?

    Why not just get 10% tax from everyone and be done with it?

    Connie