Re: The Remailer Crisis

On Fri, 20 Jan 1995, Jeff Licquia wrote:

> I envision a setup right now where you could (if you wanted) type "remailer"
> at the DOS prompt to bring the remailer up.  The screen would show a
> monitor-type program, with a menu option to "R)eboot" to DOS again (or you
> could just hit Ctrl-Alt-Del).

So why not just implement remailers for the DOS/OS/2/Windows NT crowd?
I think we'd see more remailers if people didn't need to leave their OS
of choice just to run UNIX and a remailer.  OS/2 and Windows NT are
stable platforms.  If there was little performance impact caused by an
OS/2 remailer process, I'd be more than willing to let it run.
	Is anyone working on porting remailer code to one of the
IBM/Microsoft operating systems?  Perhaps I'll get cracking on an OS/2
version....
					Dan

--
[Here's something for those friendly mail scanners...]
hack phreak crack assassinate president virus espionage clinton honduras