Netherlands crypto ban?

What's the update on the move to ban private crypto in Holland? Last I remember
there were trial balloons, but nothing happened.

Rishab Aiyer Ghosh                                "In between the breaths is
[email protected]                                  the space where we live"
[email protected]                                        - Lawrence Durrell
Voice/Fax/Data +91 11 6853410
Voicemail +91 11 3760335                 H 34C Saket, New Delhi 110017, INDIA