Re: Why emoney? Why not a web of debt?

Many companies are already founded on "a web of debt".
"Sallie Mae (Student Loans), Ginnie Mae (General Loans), and Freddie Mac
(Real Estate Loans)," all come to mind at the moment. They're nicely
formatted, processed and make even more money for investors as the
interest rates change.

So maybe the remailer IOU's, could be traded for the data haven IOU's,
and so forth. I think someone does have a credit card IOU situation.
The systems, and precedence for debt trading are there (and interest
rates are going up again soon, indicated the Fed last week!).

I just wonder who wants to play "collection agency"?

Love Always,

Carol Anne

Registered<BETSI>BEllcore Trusted Software Integrity system programmer
Carol Anne Braddock   "Give me your Tired, your Poor, your old PC's..."
The TS NET                                  REVOKED PGP KEY NO.0C91594D
[email protected]                                       [email protected]
COMING SOON TO AN INTERNET NEWSGROUP NEAR YOU...............CENSORED.COM