Re: "Internetpol"

>Timothy C. May says:
>> Seriously, there is considerable danger that the growing chorus of
>> alarmist nonsense about the Net being used for child porn, for snuff
>> films, for weapons secrets deals, etc., will result in the U.S.
>> Net.Cops linking up with their European and Asian associates.

If the net is dangerous, what about the phone system.  All phones
should be disconnected immediately!  These people need a reality
check.  I'm tired of society do-gooders trying to protect me from myself.

                                        ...  __o
                                       ..   -\<,
[email protected]   ...(*)/(*).          CI$: 76340.2422
PGP Pub Key fingerprint =  A8 FA 55 92 23 20 72 69  52 AB 64 CC C7 D9 4F CA
Avail on Pub Key server.
PGP-encrypted e-mail welcome!