Re: Clinton freezes U.S. assets of Mideast groups

James A. Donald writes:
 > For example all unix machines are vulnerable to the trojan
 > horse attack.

*The* trojan horse attack?  I'm not sure I understand that
phraseology; it (methinks, perhaps out of confusion) seems like saying
that JFK International is vulnerable to attack by the terrorist.

| GOOD TIME FOR MOVIE - GOING ||| Mike McNally <[email protected]>       |
| TAKE TWA TO CAIRO.          ||| Tivoli Systems, Austin, TX:        |
|     (actual fortune cookie) ||| "Like A Little Bit of Semi-Heaven" |