Australian Constitution (and more) on FTP

[email protected]
> Obviously - it's handy having an on-line copy of the Australian
> Constitution.  Anyone want a copy?  I don't run an FTP site.

I posted something to this effect ages ago:

ftp://wiretap.spies.com/Gov/World/australia.con

The same directory contains constitutions and charters of many countries,
from China to Slovakia, as well as the covenant of the Hamas, and the Magna
Carta. Other useful data on Wiretap include various UN documents, international
charters and treaties, and loads of (particularly US, but also other)
legislation.

Rishab Aiyer Ghosh                                "In between the breaths is
[email protected]                                  the space where we live"
[email protected]                                        - Lawrence Durrell
Voice/Fax/Data +91 11 6853410
Voicemail +91 11 3760335                 H 34C Saket, New Delhi 110017, INDIA