In Re: Modem Tax

        I wanted to oh so thankfully thank all 15 of you who so calmly and
straightforwardly set me straight on this subject. I must apologize for my
dire misdeed in presenting this to the list. Maybe you could all form a
lynch mob, come on down to good ole Tennessee and beat this poor ignorant
Hillbilly to death, hang him from a tree, and burn a few crosses while your
at it.

         READ: Rude.

         Thank you.

                                             aka:
(-: Jaeson M. Engle    ||    [email protected] :-)
(-:      www server: http://josaiah.sewanee.edu/         :-)
(-: It's February 8th! IT'S TIME!!! Ask me for details!:-)
(-: Finger '[email protected]' for my Public :-)
                                        PGP block.