Re: Sex with the Gannett newspaper chain

At 12:27 1/25/95, [email protected] wrote:
>[email protected] wrote:
>>I'm a reporter at the daily newspapers in Rochester, N.Y., researching a
>> story on the recent spate of IP-spoof hack events....
>
>Fuck Gannett.

Thanks for the deeply intellectual addition to the discussion in progress.
Perhaps you could send Steve Orr a message from a non-anon account
explaining why you think his troll shows he's a clueless newbie, or, even
better, forward some of the research material to him, so we don't wind up
with another sensational, uninformative article.

Oh well, I guess it's each to his ability...

Michael Sattler <[email protected]>       San Francisco, California  |
Digital Jungle Consulting Services     http://www.jungle.com/msattler/ |

And so these men of Indostan/ disputed long and loud/ each in his own  |
opinion/ exceeding stiff and strong/ though each was partly right/ and |
all were in the wrong! - John Godfrey Saxe                             |