Re: Reordering, not Latency (Was: Re: Remailer)

E-mail: Wei Dai <[email protected]>   URL: "http://www.eskimo.com/~weidai"
=================== Exponential Increase of Complexity ===================
--> Big Bang --> atoms --> complex macromolecules --> biological evolution
--> central nervous systems --> social learning --> symbolic communication
--> computers --> internetworking --> close-coupled automation
--> high-bandwidth brain-to-net connections --> artificial intelligence
--> distributed consciousness --> group minds --> ? ? ?