Oops, Correction: one big error in "Even more unix holy war."

[email protected] writes:
 > This is an error -- what I said was true for C++, but
 > then in Windows we too are forced to primarily use
 > interpretation to debug C++.   C++ symbolic debuggers
 > are not up to acceptable capabilities in either system.

I hate to contribute to this silliness, but I can't let blatant errors
like this pass.  I debug reams of C++ daily on a wide variety of UNIX
platforms.  With real symbols.  With real C++ expression evaluation an
overload resolution.

(I also get to use compilers that actually come close to supporting
the language as defined by the ARM.)

| GOOD TIME FOR MOVIE - GOING ||| Mike McNally <[email protected]>       |
| TAKE TWA TO CAIRO.          ||| Tivoli Systems, Austin, TX:        |
|     (actual fortune cookie) ||| "Like A Little Bit of Semi-Heaven" |