Shut up already - James Donald does not even exist...

James Donald does not exist.  We can stop the flame war now.  Trying to
be a good net.citizen, I sent "him" e-mail to correct one of "his" line-
noise-quality opinions quietly (so he might shut up) - has no one else
tried this?  It bounced, failing to resolve host which does not usually
happen here if the site is real.  So I submit the following as evidence
that "he" does not exist:

- com.informix.com does not seem real.

- no living human being could hold such opinions and simultaneously operate
  his vital organs (i.e. the level of intelligence implied by his "opinions"
  is even lower than that necessary to support breathing and digestion)

- posting pseudonymously to cypherpunks and engaging them in spurious flame
  argument might seem like fun to someone hostile to the anoynimity agenda
  and a way of generating a case that "see, anonymous/pseudonymous use of
  the internet angers even cypherpunks"

James, if you *do* exist, I suggest you shut up now before someone you may
want to work for reads your idiot posts.  As for me, I am enforcing my own
opinion that you do not exist by entering your "address" in my filter file.
Goodbye.

Those of you who care about flame wars can read the following bounced msg: