Re: DONT READ -- Continuing James Donald flamewar

> "James A. Donald" says:
> > I know what a Locale is:
>
> You've shown no indication that you do.
>
> > The fact that you confuse this with the internationalization
> > problem shows that most unix folk have no tools for this problem,
>
> Vigorous insistance doesn't change the truth, James.
>
> > In Unix each company seems to have its own hand rolled tools
> > to accomplish this task, or no tools at all -- they do it
> > by hand.
>
> We don't have symbolic debuggers either, as I recall.

Why don't you guys take this private little war TO EMAIL???  I don't want
to hear it on the list.  Hitting 'g' instead of 'r' only makes you guys
look like idiots instead of spreading your witty little remarks all over
the net.
--
Ed Carp, N7EKG    			[email protected], [email protected]
801/534-8857 voicemail			801/460-1883 digital pager

Cop: "How many beers have you had tonight, bro?"
Suspect: "Seventy."  -- from the TV show "Cops"