OSS status

Just when I almost get a prototype for the offsite secure storage
(OSS) program working, I have to hit the self-destruct lever...

The site I was having my test for the OSS suddenly became hostile.  To keep
things from getting worse, I deleted all stuff from there.  It will be a
week or two getting the bug fixes in (I backed it up a week ago...), and
some time until I find a site that I consider 'non-hostile' to work on.

Currently the commands follow the pattern of Remailer-net with the
two colons meaning a pasted header, and two or three commands (Store,
Retrieve, Delete) for the files.

Work is slow due to the fabled Job Hunt (tm).  I appreciate your patience.

Douglas R. Floyd
PGP key fingerable from keyservers.  Note new key as of 1/1/95.