Re: alt.religion.your.operating.system.sucks

On Mon, 30 Jan 1995, James A. Donald wrote:

> Perry,  I listed a huge number of the things that anonymous
> is complaining about, under the thread heading "Even more
> holy war on unix"
>
> I listed them precisely in response to flames like yours
> challenging me to name such things.
>
> If you ask "Such as" then someone is going to answer again.
>
> The Holy Warriors of the Sacred Unix demand facts, then
> scream like nasty children when someone answers this demand.

Did I miss something?  Was there a posting of facts amoungst
those volumes inimformed opinions?

> They say "Put up or shut up", and then send a torrent of
> savage hate mail when somebody puts up.

Yes it so sad when people hold opions that differ from your's

> We have the right to defend ourselves     |   http://www.catalog.com/jamesd/
> and our property, because of the kind     |
> of animals that we are. True law          |   James A. Donald
> derives from this right, not from the     |
> arbitrary power of the omnipotent state.  |   [email protected]

Brian Beattie         | [From an MIT job ad] "Applicants must also have
                      | extensive knowledge of UNIX, although they should
[email protected] | have sufficently good programming taste to not
Fax (503)754-3406     | consider this an achievement."