URGENT - MS hack of FFS

Could somebody here please give me the reference for the full version of
Micali and Shamir's hack of the Fiat-Shamir family of authentication
schemes. I need it to make sure that what I've put in the class notes for
an IAP course I am teaching is correct. I have the short paper (An
improvement of the Fiat-Shamir Identification and Signature Scheme) from
Crypto '88 (I think), but I need the full version. If anybody here can get
me the reference before the libraries here close tonight, I'd really
appreciate it.

Thanks,

Jason W. Solinsky