Re: LOCKSMITH'S GUILD WANTS L

> Internet, nobody knows you're a quack."  I just see it as something to
> endure, rather than something to applaud.

Not quite.  If the socieities or guilds in question were to wake up to the
threat, they could easily have whatever institution issued certificates of
passing/degrees/etc. and sign them with their keys.   The licensee would
then attach his e-diploma to his .plan file for anyone to finger and verify
the signature.

So, there, on the internet, being a quack and getting away with it doesn't
have to happen. :-)