Re: Frothing remailers - an immodest proposal

: From [email protected]

Without quoting the entire message, I think I better solution, in terms of
ease to implement as well as conserving bandwidth would be to have a
sophisticated remailer script-language.

For instance, the script language could tell the remailer to check if a
site is on-line (perhaps within certain GMT hours or dates) and use the
next site if not available, or to randomly choose from a list of sites
the active ones, etc.

Maybe even have it work with a data haven? Mail the message to a data haven
and send another message to a remailer chain to pull the message from the
data haven and post the data (not flaws in this: don't want remailers getting
files from people's accounts and posting them to usenet etc.).

Seems like this is a "safer" solution that is more flexible then broadcasting
which remailers are active. Also allows for future add-ons like delays,
file-splitting, etc.