Re: remailers and multiple recipients

From: [email protected] (Jonathan Rochkind)
> Can the remailers handle multiple recipients?  If I list several addresses
> in the "Request-Remailing-To:" line, seperated by commas, will the remailer
> do what I would think, and send off to all of them?

We had some concerns here a while back that someone was trying to exploit
such a feature to create an exponentially-growing message that would
totally overload the remailers.  A message of the form:

::
Request-Remailing-To: <list of remailers here>

::
Request-Remailing-To: <list of remailers here>

<repeat about 20 times>

was sent.  If all remailers had observed and honored the multiple
requests, there would have been uncounted trillions of messages flying
about.  So I would caution anyone considering implementing this feature.

Hal