About your online business.

---> Do you run an online BUSINESS?
---> Are you interested in electronic MARKETING?
---> Do you want to dramatically INCREASE your SALES?

Keep reading... we will explain you how your business can take
advantage of bulk e-mail's incredible power!

Dear fellow online entrepreneur,

     If you're like me, you're certainly very enthusiast about
the Internet's possibilities. However, we all know that the
biggest challenge is to give our sales material a decent
visibility. With all those competitors around, you must take
action to reach out for customers, to directly reach your
potential buyer.

     You probably already tried dozens of different ways to
promote your online business... Search Engines are now overloaded
and unlikely to bring much business... Online Malls are expensive
and they often won't bring you sales... Newsgroups promotion is
now out of question.

     You need a media that directly reaches out for the customer.
You need to use bulk e-mail. Imagine... your sales pitch sent to
thousands of potential buyers. It's almost like a virtual flyer
distribution.

     And the best part is that you won't have to spend much to
take advantage of this incredible marketing tool. Here's a
glimpse at our prices:
- 100,000 mailings:  only $69.95
- 1,000,000 mailings:  only $249.95

To get full details and contact information, just write any
message to our automatic autoresponder: [email protected]
Again, all you have to do is to send us any e-mail at
[email protected]
You will then receive all information via e-mail within minutes.

Bulk E-Mail will turbocharge your business.
Don't delay. Act now!

Yours trully,

Pierre Roussil - SIM Inc.

PS: Request the information NOW to take advantage of our HOT
    limited time offer!