Re: FW: Edupage 7/9/95 (fwd)

> > 	The Leuter report?  Leuter was a local moron who claimed to be
> > an engineer.  He wrote a report claiming to prove that the gas
> > chambers somewhere were too small to kill many people.
>
> For the record: It's Leuchter, Fred Leuchter.

there is a good accounting of Leuchter's work in "The Execution
Protocol", an examination of Missouri's death penalty process.  I can
get the ISBN number if anyone is interested.  It was also made into a
documentary by Discovery.

Bryan

--
Bryan Strawser, Gondolin Technologies, Bloomington, IN USA        Remember Waco
[email protected]                                            Live free or die