Re: FW: Edupage 7/9/95 (fwd)

>    There are certain nazi pages in America. They were showing them in
>    a german tv magazine some time ago, but they didn't tell the URLs.
>    The URL field in the Mosaic window was painted over.

> How do you know they weren't local?

Because it was an article about Networks in America. They said
it was an american web server and they explained how they found
it. They found the link on one of these service web pages, and
they had an interview with the administrator of this server. They
asked him why he has put such links on his honorable server. He
answered he didn't have the time to check all references, but
in this certain case he will have a look at the page and decide
whether he will keep the link or not (if I remember everything well).
This was also an american server.

And the nazi pages were written in english. The pages were named
after the author of the pages (something like 'The XY report', where
XY was the authors name, but I can't remember it. The author was
an american).

BTW: The german tv magazine was the "Kulturreport".