Re: RACIST MILITIA: ATF

I can confirm this, and a story was broadcast on the local
ABC news affiliate (WJLA) that talked about this and Waco
some. Congressional hearings by the senate have been sceduled
as a result. I saw vidiotape of the signs referenced in the
article posted to the list. I did not see T-Shirts, but I
did see a whole lot of 'confederate flags' as well as allot
of serious drinking and hell raising by burly dudes who
looked like they'd be more comfortable in body armor.

Tim Scanlon

[email protected] (NeXTmail, MIME)  Tim Scanlon
George Mason University     (PGP key avail.)  Public Affairs
I speak for myself, but often claim demonic possession