LOU_nex

   7-13-95. NYPaper Page Oner:

   "Senior F.B.I. Agent Suspended in Probe Of a Deadly Siege."

      The Federal Bureau of Investigation has suspended a
      senior career agent as a result of a Justice Department
      inquiry into whether officials destroyed important
      documents about the agency's bloody 1992 standoff with
      a white separatist in Idaho, law-enforcement officials
      said today. The suspension of the agent, E. Michael
      Kahoe, who was an official at F.B.I. headquarters during
      the Idaho siege, sent a shock wave through the agency's
      upper ranks.                                   LOU_nex