Looks like "Cypherpunks Key Cracking Ring" is done .....

I noticed that http://dcs.ex.ac.uk/~aba/percent.html was reporting:

                                                            Percentage complete

                              PERCENTAGE COMPLETE

   4094 / 4096 = 100.6 percent

which looked a bit odd to me :-) Do I detect a Pentium at work ??

Anyway, I grabbed a 29 bit address space and got:

ffe0000000 29

   THATS IT FOLKS! ALL DONE!

and now it reports:
                                                            Percentage complete