Deployment

   >In addition, now is the time to deploy stego, on a massive scale.
   >How many stego programs have been released for Unix?

   Unix?  The masses use DOS, Windows, Mac, and OS/2.  All you Unix gurus

The masses aren't responsible for the net either; the unix people
generally _are_. AFTER the tools are written for Unix, the stuff
can undoubtedly be ported down to the mainstream OS's. I hear
they're improving.

   with nifty Unix crypto utilities that PC users can only wonder about
   need to buy PC's and start porting now if you want to get anywhere.

   Unix?  Hah!  Gimme a break!  Unix is a Warsaw ghetto.

Unix is a Warsaw ghetto that can be run on almost any current PC,
including many that have problems with Windows '95. And it's more
capable.

You think the penet remailer you just used is running in Windows?